Operational Change Associate
Posted on 10/7/2022
Quebec City, QC, Canada
- Managing Time efficiently: you prioritize correctly, focusing your efforts on the things that are most important. You plan ahead, structure your day, and adapt your environment
- Welcoming Ambiguity: You're able to perform at a high level, even during times of uncertainty. You're comfortable acting with minimal planning, direction, and supervision
- Solving Problems: You quickly identify root causes as well as subtle, hidden issues. You use logic to propose effective solutions to a variety of problems. You dig deeper and utilize all available resources to reach the best possible solution
- Expert Communicator: You are used to building strong relationships with stakeholders to support you in operationalizing changes. You can simplify complex changes in a simple and objective manner for your audiences
- Demonstrating Business Acumen You understand the cost drivers that underpin our teams and the teams we interact with. You understand your department's KPIs and know how to quickly find information on current performance
- Balancing Perspectives You're open to being wrong, can assess situations objectively, and can evaluate multiple points of view. You're able to see how every part of the business is affected by a situation
- Language skills: English, other languages a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience participating in customer centric projects, initiatives or teams a plus
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Supports the delivery of major regional/global changes both Internally and at Partner Sites
- Leads small/medium changes on behalf of their respective region
- Scope new change requests working with different shareholders
- Coordinates pilots and testing of new products and changes
- Creating awareness to change owners about OCMs functions
- Partners with leadership and shared services teams to drive change framework, including adoption of change
- Provides support in the administration of the change process (review of submissions, scheduling meetings, taking notes in stakeholder meetings, coordinating follow-up)
- Maintains tools and systems as needed (ie Team docs, Confluence, Jira)
- Communicate on a regular basis with relevant teams including shared services, Partner Sites, and CS teams across their region
- Coordinate ad-hoc last minute changes
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.