Product Sr. Analyst - Platform
Posted on 4/14/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- 1-3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity, writing business requirements and use cases
- User-centric mindset and drive to deliver the best possible solutions for your customers
- Ability to influence and work across business stakeholders, technologists and analysts
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Desire to learn and evangelize platform tools, as well as the technology used to build Enova products
- A working knowledge of agile development principles and processes
- Partner with business stakeholders, engineering, analytics and other product managers to identify opportunities, as well as prioritize and write business requirements for platform features that deliver business value
- Build and maintain the feature roadmap and contribute to the long term strategy to keep our platform compliant, secure, resilient, and easy to use
- Have an interest in technology, but focus on identifying and prioritizing business needs and outcomes
- Be responsible for on-going effectiveness of delivered initiatives
- Help translate compliance, resiliency and security objectives into actionable features, with an eye for what adds the most value to running a large scale platform
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a computational or engineering related field or Marketing experience and an interest in technology and data
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory concepts and converting them into relevant, practical business requirements
- Familiarity with experimentation tools like Optimizely
- Experience using Jira and exploring data
- Experience partnering with marketing, analytics and engineering teams to identify relevant user events across web, mobile and back end systems
Enova is a mission-driven organization helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit.
- Advance your career - We have a dedicated training team focused on giving you the tools you need to succeed within your department, within the company and in your career. The focus starts day one with a robust onboarding program and continues throughout your career at Enova.
- See the benefits - Full-time employees receive medical, dental and vision benefits; matching 401(k); PTO; commuter benefits; flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent daycare; and more!
- Be recognized - There’s plenty of room for both lateral and upward movement here at Enova. We’re always interested in promoting from within, and we keep a lookout for top talent who are ready to advance.
- Get your perks - Full-time employees can receive tuition reimbursement, one-month paid sabbatical after four years, discounted massages, manicures and other perks.
- Give back - We work throughout the year to partner with local charities and assist our neighbors in need. We also offer a charitable match program — allowing team members to double their impact when they donate money to charity.
- Have fun - We like challenges here; maybe that’s why we have so many games, competitions and outings. There are a number of ways you can scratch your competitive itch and have fun!
- Customer first - We listen to our customers’ needs and create products that solve real problems. We deliver beyond expectations, treating our customers the way we want to be treated.
- Best answer wins - We believe innovative ideas and solutions can come from anywhere. That’s why we make sure the best answer wins — no matter who it’s coming from.
- Operate as an owner - The entrepreneurial spirit runs strong at Enova. We encourage team members to think big and move fast and use resources like they’re their own.
- Accountable for results - We’re a data-driven company, and we use that data to add value and create results. We set our expectations high and do what we say we are going to do.
- Top talent and teamwork - Enova is a place for the best and brightest, from all walks of life and parts of the world. We work in small, focused teams that encourage diversity of thought.