Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
About The Role
Cerebras is looking for an exceptional Technical Writer to collaborate with technical teams to distill complex subjects in to concise and accurate documentation for end users. As the Technical Writer at Cerebras, you will play an integral role in helping our customers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Our CS2 product is a system solution that consists of innovations across three dimensions: (1) the Wafer Scale Engine 2 (WSE 2) – the industry’s largest and only trillion-transistor processor, (2) the Cerebras Systems – our system lab and (3) the Cerebras software platform. With a unique cross-function perspective, you will be a key link across these disciplines to make customer deployment more efficient and less intrusive.
In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of the worlds most powerful AI compute architecture, work in a diverse and highly skilled technical environment, and lead projects for developing content that increases the quality of our product offering and enables customers to solve important commercial and scientific problems not achievable with existing machines. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead continuously more complex and high-impact projects.
- Plan, create, and maintain product documentation as part of the engineering or user experience. The content is often in the form of documentation, UI text, sample code, videos, or other educational material.
- Support the release and adoption of software. Write and edit programming guides for our customers such as SDK documentation, application programming interface (API) references and other developer guides for software developers
- Drive the technical review process to include detailing source code
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- Develop internal and external training resources. These include materials such as user guides, release notes, and content based on product support questions
- 4+ years technical writing experience with technical developer-facing documentation
- e.g. for programming frameworks, languages, APIs, other developer tools
- Ability to understand and interpret example code so it can be further explained to end-users
- Coding experience, preferably with machine learning / deep learning frameworks is a plus
- Ability to work with product and engineering teams, translate and explain complex technical topics to an external audience
- Outstanding communication and project management skills; experience collaborating effectively across multiple teams and coordinate deadlines
- Strong organizational and project leadership skills; ability to lead critical projects with tight deadlines and help achieve release milestones
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, English Literature, or related field
- $160,000 - $190,000 (US only, based on experience, location and other determining factors)
Cerebras Systems is committed to creating an equal and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe inclusive teams build better products and companies. We try every day to build a work environment that empowers people to do their best work through continuous learning, growth and support of those around them.
This website or its third-party tools process personal data. For more details, click here to review our CCPA disclosure notice.