We’re here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We’re creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we’re always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you’ll do work that’s as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we’ll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Since March 2020, our Zoomers have worked remotely and reported an overall better work-life balance with more time for family and personal wellness.
At the end of 2021, LegalZoom made the official commitment to being a remote-first company. Remote-first means that there is no expectation that Zoomers come into an office for a fixed number of days outside of those employees identified as essential onsite workers. While we remain a remote-first culture, our local offices have evolved as collaboration spaces for Zoomers to meet and engage in person.
This position will be (remote/or SF Bay Area, LA Metro, and Austin Metro office location/s).
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for operationalizing marketing programs cross-functionally and will bring them to life with executional excellence. They will lead end-to-end program management, from the time an objective is identified through project completion. They will be responsible for prioritizing marketing initiatives based on business needs, identifying the necessary sub-projects and tasks, managing the workflow to ensure smooth execution, and applying techniques to manage scope, quality, schedule, and resources.
● Lead complex programs and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to plan and deliver against marketing goals and priorities
● Develop and execute comprehensive project plans that embrace industry best practices for workflow, including but not limited to scope management, change management, quality management, requirements management, and securing all necessary resources needed to achieve the project objectives.
● Coordinate and collaborate closely with growth marketing, creative, product, growth dev, and analytics teams to understand dependencies and prioritization.
● Establish roles and responsibilities and DACIs for each project among stakeholders and hold each team accountable for each step of the process
● Anticipate resistance or setbacks, ensure alignment of objectives, assess alternate viewpoints and dependencies, and influence without authority to identify solutions and next steps
● Own program communication, and drive progress through timely decision-making, clearing blockers, collaborating with stakeholders for resource management, and escalating to leadership as necessary
● Develop and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with internal partners, senior leaders and executive stakeholders to ensure clear forecasting, seamless execution, and delivery at scale.
● Drive post-mortems and identify opportunities to improve execution and operational excellence
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 5-8+ years of experience in program management, preferably in a Marketing or Operations role
● Strength in garnering cross-functional buy-in, earn the trust of stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, and resolve conflict
● Strength in communicating across all levels of an organization, to both technical and non-technical audiences
● An unparalleled ability to set priorities on a daily basis and juggle multiple projects at once
● Ability to lead with limited supervision and direction
● Motivated self-starter with spirit of inquiry, curiosity, and entrepreneurship who’s comfortable with operating with limited information and/or ambiguity
● Remote Employees should confirm that the internet service available has adequate bandwidth to support all work processes.
LegalZoom is a remote-first company and the national range for this role is $75,000-140,000. Actual compensation offered will depend on several factors including but not limited to: geographic location, work experience, education, skill level, and/or other business and organizational needs. In addition, an annual bonus, incentive bonus and/or restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package. You will also receive a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits as seen below.
●Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
●401k, With Matching Contributions
●Paid Time Off
●Health Savings Account (HSA)
●Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
●Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
●Plus other wellness benefits to include:
○Fringe lifestyle benefits up to $250
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.