Posted on 4/12/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Burlingame, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA...
- 8+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software at company-level scale level, leading the end-to-end experience within a large-scale, ambiguous domain
- 8+ years of interaction design experience with knowledge defining and evangelizing how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale and examples of the use of appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular interaction will work
- 8+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- 8+ years of strategic product thinking with the experience developing product goals, identifying opportunities in a global market, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Experience representing work to senior executives, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 2 billion plus users and drive product strategy and innovation across a large organization
- Design leading-edge concepts through the craft of end-to-end flows which impact broad sets of users at scale while using the appropriate prototyping tools
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve visual systems
- Play an active role in communicating strategic decisions around the future direction of Facebook products
- Give and solicit feedback from a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship and coaching opportunities
- Lead a partnership with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Experience showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, high-fidelity prototypes, and consideration of the impact and scale of work
- Experience connecting your work with other industry-leading related initiatives across the company while driving collaboration
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.