New York, New York
6 month growth↓ -16%
1 year growth↓ -14%
2 year growth↓ -12%
- 2-5 years of Media agency experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience in Project Management tools (Asana, Smartsheet)
- Interest in new and upcoming technologies (i.e. A.I.)
- Proactive, resourceful, and organized team player
- Serve as the primary point of contact for multiple global projects
- Manage stakeholder delivery of Business Operations projects
- Develop enhancements to drive efficiencies across process and document workstreams
- Support the Business Operations team across recurring deliverables and ad-hoc projects
- Interest in how new and upcoming technologies (i.e. A.I.) can help enhance workflow and process
We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame & Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, and T-Mobile. Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all our 6,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
We make a promise to our people that we double down on seeing, celebrating & elevating all the things that make you, uniquely you. And just as we do for our brands and clients, we connect our people to the journeys that matter in building a meaningful career.
There are four I’s in Initiative, and these represent our core values and behaviors.
- INDIVID[YOU]ALITY – you bring your genuine and unique self to and into the work, every day.
- INSTINCT – you’re tuned in and armed with intelligence; you have a bias for action – shit happens when you’re around.
- IMPACT! – you care deeply about the impact you have on our clients, their customers, our community, the media landscape, and our world at large.
- IMAGINATION – your ability to imagine and bring to life the ideas, solutions, and the future of Initiative, makes us THE create media agency in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to add to our Global Operations team. The person in this role will use their superb communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills to drive critical workstreams and projects to 50+ markets across the globe by motivating teams, being an adaptable problem solver, thinking one step ahead and working well within a team structure.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, give direction, facilitate communications and enforce deadlines across multiple global projects at any given time.
- Manage stakeholder delivery of Business Operations projects.
- Develop enhancements to drive efficiencies across process and document workstreams related to internal presentations.
- Support the Business Operations team (Group Director, Director) across several recurring deliverables and ad-hoc projects.
Desired / Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of Media agency experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience in Project Management tools (Asana, Smartsheet).
- Interest in how new and upcoming technologies (i.e. A.I.) can help enhance workflow and process.
- Proactive, resourceful, and organized team player.
- Initiative does not require candidates to have a college degree.
We See You
At IPG Mediabrands, we are unified behind a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging. Together, we shine through a set of shared values and behaviors. We take pride in our responsibility to our clients, communities, and to each other. We embrace differences and recognize the unique value that each of us brings to our community.
We encourage you to apply, as unique backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences are welcomed.
We See You at IPG Mediabrands.
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is posted below. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected].
About IPG Mediabrands
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). IPG Mediabrands manages over $47 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients across its full-service agency networks UM, Initiative and Mediahub and through its award-winning specialty business units Healix, Kinesso, MAGNA, Mediabrands Content Studio, Orion Holdings, Rapport, and the IPG Media Lab. IPG Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors including automotive, personal finance, consumer product goods (CPG), pharma, health and wellness, entertainment, financial services, energy, toys and gaming, direct to consumer and e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, fashion and beauty. The company employs more than 18,000 diverse marketing communication professionals in more than 130 countries. Learn more at www.ipgmediabrands.com.