Principal Product Manager
Posted on 5/2/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 12+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience preferred
- Experience in Enterprise software development
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives
- Passion for web-based business software
- Ability to evaluate and discuss technical concepts
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
- Experience working with data analytics and visualization
- Define a vision and strategy for wayfinding informed by company objectives, customer needs, and industry best practices
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to build products with great market fit
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, and scope
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences
- Manage ongoing trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations
- Support other duties as assigned
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.