Director, Sales Recruiter
Posted on 4/7/2022
California, USA • Texas, USA • New York, NY, USA • North Carolina...
- 5+ years experience in a recruiting leadership role, managing a team of recruiters, and experience partnering with senior executives, preferably within technology recruiting
- 10+ years recruiting experience with strong track record of meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while staying focused on exceptional candidate experience and client management
- Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships and understand the needs of the business
- Results-driven individual with communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Experience in managing large, business critical initiatives proven to impact the overall business
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to present data to key Executives, establishing credibility and building trust with team and client groups
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring a seasoned team to achieve great results
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies
- Creates a strong sense of team unity and engagement by building recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering & influencing skills)
- Partners closely with business leaders, HR Partners, and Finance and is viewed as a trusted and valuable partner by team and client groups
- Supports career development plans for their team and is committed to the success and growth of his/her team
- Creates and executes a strong recruitment strategy to effectively achieve aggressive hiring goals through accurate forecasting and strong leadership
- Owns daily and weekly reporting to the business
- Participates in and drives projects and initiatives to streamline processes & make a strong impact on both their own team and overall recruiting org
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.