Aspire is a leading provider of influencer marketing software and services for social commerce at scale. Since 2014, Aspire has helped brands build and manage relationships with millions of influencers, inspiring marketers to think bigger, plan smarter, and deliver outsized value. Brands and creators use Aspire to find and vet each other, activate influencer marketing campaigns of any size, and put the magic of branded content to work at scale.
As a recognized leader by Forrester Research, Aspire has paid out over $100M to creators and is trusted by over 800 top brands from fashion to fitness and everything in between.
We’re growing across the board - and we’re looking for a BizOps Manager to join our distributed remote team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
The role and team
Business Operations is a critical function at Aspire and partners across all teams to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new functions and roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Aspire, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow our business
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products and features most important to our customers
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that make Aspire tick
- Perform analyses and research that will help us make smarter and more informed decisions
- Incubate and help run new teams and functions
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
You might be a fit if
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You are proficient in financial modeling and can build complex models with little to no guidance
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You excel in analytics and problem solving
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, or comparable role in high growth tech companies (Our ideal candidate will have both a few years experience in consulting/banking, and a few years at a high-paced start up)
Nice to have (or excited to learn)
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience in the marketing / MarTech space
- Experience at a high growth technology company
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance
Benefits and perks
- Health, Dental & Vision - Put your health first with 90% covered health insurance. (U.S Only)
- 4 months of Paid Parental Leave - Aspire has an industry-leading parental leave policy for both mothers and fathers.
- Unlimited PTO - Refuel and rest with our unlimited paid time-off policy.
- Flexible Schedules - Set your hours by your calendar, not the clock.
- Work From Home Stipend - $400 to cover your remote work setup.
- Annual Education Credit - $2,500 yearly education credit because learning should be lifelong.
- Monthly Wellness Credit - $50 monthly wellness credit; get paid to stay active, even if your desk is your couch.
- Monthly Internet Stipend - $50 monthly internet stipend; we help pay your monthly internet bill.
- Unlimited Book Reimbursement Perk - Love reading? Let us foot the bill for work-related books.
Our compensation philosophy: we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Multiple factors, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise, determine final offer amounts and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
The base salary for this role is between USD 130-160k annually.
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.