SOC Design Engineer Graduate Intern
Posted on 11/3/2022
Austin, TX, USA • Remote • United States
- Highly motivated individual willing to work under pressure and deliver high quality results on time
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Stakeholder management, strong collaboration, tolerance for ambiguity and critical thinking
- Excellent teamwork ethics
- Willing to work in an agile work environment with a fast-paced task flow
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Verilog
- Test development in C and UVM
- Performing verification on SoC RTL design
- Will read functional specification documents, write and execute a test plan for verifying features in assigned functional blocks
- As the owner of the tests in a given area candidate will be responsible for debugging fails those tests produce
- Candidate will also present functional coverage reviews and analysis of the assigned functional blocks through out the project
- Computer Architecture knowledge
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity