People Partner - Month Fixed Term Contract
Posted on 6/22/2022
- Kindness and a growth mindset
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong PC skills with strong Excel skills, HR systems (Workday) able to run HR-connected reports, G-suite
- Experience in a Global Matrix organisation would be advantageous
- You will be the first point of call for key managers in your region
- Proactively build trusting relationships with people managers and individual contributors to support the implementation of People & Culture initiatives
- Build knowledge and understanding of regional legislation in order to provide advice and support in those markets
- Work with HR Services and Payroll team to ensure accountability for benefits, payroll, HR administration and vendor requests for region/country
- Working proactively with colleagues across the global HR Operations Team, ensuring policies and letter templates are aligned with changing employment legislation and practices
- Proactively looking at ways to improve the P&C function and contribute to the agenda
- Lead on the provision of high quality and timely advice to managers on a range of often complex HR Employee Relations issues, enabling managers to make informed decisions and maximise employee performance
- Provide HR advice on formal employment-related issues such as disciplinaries, capability, grievance and absence management, ensuring the managers are briefed and follow the correct process
- Develop effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations and embed HR processes across the business, building credibility through being a trusted expert on HR matters
- Ensuring that all policies are regularly reviewed and legislative changes are sent through to the HR Operations team on in a timely manner
- Ensure that HR information, whether on IT systems or paper, is accurately recorded, managed and analysed to provide high-quality management information
- Contribute as required to allocated HR project work including research and preparation of reports and assist others in the department with their projects
- Assist / Manage short and long term sick leave
- Advise employees on Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental leave
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.