Triage Security Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Raleigh, NC, USA • San Antonio, TX, USA
- BS in Computer Science or 5 years in the IT industry required, university degree in a Computer Security program desirable
- A GSEC (SANS 401) certification is desirable
- Security basics
- Malware knowledge
- Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Proxy and content filtering
- Windows and Active Directory
- Network and Security Auditing
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN's Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information
- Background checks are required for this position
- Understand IT infrastructure and networking to be able to quickly dispatch security incidents with the help and guidance of Senior Security Personnel
- Triage customer requests, apply playbook driven solutions, initiate potential incident investigations through assignment to security engineers and may assist the engineers with use web-based resources to determine if a given event is potentially real, or more importantly that it is benign
- Attention to process and a willingness to learn are critical assets for the right candidate
- Strong communication skills and easily interact with a variety of different people and personalities. Success in this role depends on the effective dispatch of both security and communication triage events to the correct persons in a timely manner
- Understand the processes and systems Arctic Wolf uses, this will be critical in helping the Senior Security staff handle their customers as support specific customer requests
- Creating and amending runbooks that aid in expanding the knowledge of your peers
- Continuously drive to learn new aspects of the security business
Cloud-native cybersecurity services
Arctic Wolf’s mission is to end cyber risk with their cloud-native platform that helps organizations eliminate cyber risk to essentially zero by providing security operations as a concierge service. The company provides a wide range of solutions ranging from their concierge service that runs 24x7 monitoring, detection and response, and also ongoing risk management to proactively protect organizations while strengthening their security posture.
- Equity For All Employees
- Diverse, equitable, & inclusive workplace
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off For All Employees
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Security - Our first responsibility is to our customers and their security.
- Transparency - We share information, ideas, feedback, and concerns.
- People - We delight our customers, deliver value to our partners, and work to foster a diverse and inclusive team whom we celebrate every day.
- Innovation - We focus on technology and solutions that secure customers today and in the future.