Product Designer, Growth
Posted on 3/8/2022
- You have an eye for well-designed, functional products (physical and digital)
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches
- You can create high fidelity mockups and prototypes to articulate detailed screen flows and user interactions that need to be developed
- Good at collaborating across teams and locations, especially remote work across two offices and time zones
- Comfortable using the latest design mockup and prototyping tools. We aren't rigid about design tools though, so we are open to suggestions always
- A good understanding of how APIs work and what Postman does is important. It's okay if you're not an expert as long as you take initiative and are excited to learn about how things work together
- Think, analyse and document the ever-evolving problem space of collaboration in context of API development
- Solve for the problem by being involved in all parts of the product cycle: Ideation, design, development and testing
- Produce design deliverables consistent with Postman design and brand standards, analytics insights and customer feedback
- Continuously build empathy with Postman's end users through various channels like Twitter, Github and Zendesk
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver