Manager – Proposal and Capture
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to generate large documents on short timelines
- Significant experience with the Government solicitation process
- Experience and aptitude in building process where none exists
- Ability to clearly articulate information and to listen and understand business needs and build relationships across the organization
- Comfort working with a diverse range of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, engineering, program management, supply chain, and finance
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
- First and foremost you are a writer and will spend the majority of your day constructing the narratives and documents that drive Anduril's business
- Partner with myriad business and technical stakeholders to pursue long-term opportunities and execute Anduril's capture, pricing, and outreach strategy through proposals, white papers, and other documents
- Manage and write responses to Government and customer requests for white papers, general product or company information, quotes, and proposals
- Develop and maintain strategic pricing across all of Anduril's products and business lines
- Create and own the proposal process with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Develop and curate a content library of prose, briefs, and graphics for use across the business
- Coordinate with technical counterparts on Anduril's engineering team to accurately represent the company's technology to potential customers
- Monitor and flag potential opportunities to key internal stakeholders
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.