Chef d’équipe – UI Technologies / Lead
Développement de logiciels, Software Development, UI Technologies
Posted on 11/22/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Une expérience en tant que développeur(se) principal(e)
- Une compréhension du moteur Unity et de sa pile de programmation
- Des compétences en programmation multifilière et/ou graphique
- Deep understanding of multiple aspects of a UI system (workflows, scalability, rendering, text, etc.)
- Strong programming skills including C# and C++, algorithms, optimization and debugging
- Ability to build effective proof of concepts and document the technical direction
- Leadership skills centered around collaboration and active listening
- Build robust, simple and extensible solutions for UI creators
- Ensure UI features are performant for a wide range of scenarios
- Influence the technical direction of UI technologies
- Break down initiatives and coordinate their implementation within a team of developers
- Conduct the maintenance of the existing feature set
- Experience as Lead Developer
- Understanding of the Unity Engine and its programming stack
- Multi-threaded and/or Graphics programming skills
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.