Senior Risk Management Analyst
Posted on 5/6/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Core member of the Issuer Processing business support team
- Drives cross-functional service delivery and operational excellence across Debit, Prepaid, and Risk products and on-behalf-of consumer facing services for Issuer Processing and Enablement
- Leads moderate to complex cross-functional initiatives where influence, leadership, and collaboration is key to success and timely delivery of business objectives
- Manages end-to-end support for client-initiated audit and assessment activities, regulatory exams, vendor management due diligence and compliance inquiries of Issuer Processing products and services
- Develops action plans and leads cross-functional support teams to remediate issues, findings, and risks within defined timelines
- Provides additional compliance oversight and governance of Issuer Processing products and services
- Proactively assesses processes, controls, and risks across products and services to identify potential gaps and process improvements
- Maintains and establishes new service delivery controls to achieve regulatory compliance requirements
- Serves as an Issuer Processing Service Level Management and Governance expert to effectively manage client SLAs and deliver sales support and consulting for net new engagements
- Act as an advocate and liaison for the client; proactively identify processing efficiencies and overall process delivery optimization
- Oversee and execute special projects as assigned
- Ability to comprehend and explain highly configurable and complex systems and services in business terms, negotiate and manage expectations accordingly
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Information Security, Compliance, and Business Continuity methodology
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Experienced background in payments Risk Management and Compliance (preferred)
- Experience supporting, assessing, interpreting, certifying and/or driving adherence with a wide variety of payments and consumer regulatory compliance (e.g. PCI, GDPR, CCPA, Reg E/Z, UDAAP, complaints handling, etc.)
- Experience supporting federal financial regulations, rules, exams (e.g. CFPB, OCC, FDIC)
- Strong understanding of the card payments industry and issuer processing
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills
- Proven ability to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Customer-oriented with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with clients, cross-functional teams, and management at all levels
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external facing customers
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical information, events, or processes into business terms and solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary processing platforms, products, and related support systems
- Proven ability to analyze, document, and enhance complex processes and procedures
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Must be willing to work off hours and weekends as necessary
- Seeking a team player who can have fun while securing success against goals
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.