Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Updated on 12/7/2023
Intelligent sales prospecting software
Seamless.AI's mission is to help the world connect to opportunity and positively impact billions. The company helps teams maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire total addressable markets instantly using artificial intelligence.
AI & Machine Learning
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↑ 48%
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address technical issues and challenges
- Experience with software development tools such as GitHub and JIRA
- Experience with cloud-based development and deployment, such as AWS
- Experience with Agile in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience mentoring and coaching software engineers
- Lead the dev team in the design, development, and maintenance of software products
- Develop and maintain high-quality software code
- Ensure that technical delivery of projects are on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Define technical, operational, and security project requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and maintain best practices for software development.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the team members.
- Lead and participate in code reviews to ensure that software code is of high quality and conforms to best practices.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies to improve software development processes and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve technical issues, troubleshoot problems, and implement solutions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software documentation and user manuals.
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and stakeholders.
- Value autonomy and ownership of your work.
- Self-motivated engineer with the ability to work well with a small team of highly-driven / entrepreneurial Developers.
- Willingness to go beyond the standard “9-5” when needed, as we love what we do!
- Possess an innate passion for coding, software development, and big data!