Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- MS. or Ph.D. in Electrical/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Mechatronics or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning, and Perception
- 1+ years of experience in a lead role
- C/C++, Python (pytorch or tensorflow) programming experience
- Hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge of radars, LiDARs, cameras, or ultrasonics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Team player with great communication skills
- Passionately motivated to take ideas from R&D to production
- Lead a team of software engineers to design and develop state-of-the-art perception algorithms
- Help to build, grow and retain talent, providing leadership, technical direction, and career growth opportunities
- Set a cohesive technical roadmap for your team
- Research and develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and machine learning models for the perception system
- Deploy algorithms for approved features to the production embedded platform
- Define KPIs and report metrics to verify algorithms meet performance requirements and safety goals
- Root cause and resolve issues
- Evaluate and support sourcing efforts for sensors on future vehicle programs
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in systems, controls, simulation, prediction, planning, embedded, hardware, and test validation teams
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team