Manager – Consumer Insights
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- At least 5 years of quantitative and qualitative consumer research experience at a brand-driven marketing org, market research agency, or consulting firm
- Experience writing, programming and testing surveys (you will be using Qualtrics at SimpliSafe)
- Ability to work autonomously to drive research and actions; Owning and executing the full survey internally from start to finish - inclusive of defining the objectives, key questions, methodology, and overall deliverables for each research project
- Familiarity with at least some of the the following: brand health/brand lift, path to purchase/consumer journey, creative testing & performance, segmentation insights and actions
- Strong analytical skills to translate raw data into insights, and excellent communication skills to translate insights into a compelling, influential story
- A strong bias towards action, balancing quality of research with the desire to get insights quickly
- Track record of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Comfortable presenting in front of large and executive audiences
- BA/BS degree, Master's degree (or equivalent) a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Own the creation and execution of marketing related - especially those brand related - research projects, including developing hypotheses, designing studies, building research tools, analyzing results and developing recommendations that drive brand growth
- Perform a mix of quantitative and qualitative consumer research and leverage the learning to drive decisions across brand strategy, including positioning, communications, and product innovation
- Understand the importance of the customer journey from awareness to commitment and loyalty and impact of full-funnel marketing
- Assess and action brand health tracking dashboard that leverages insights across teams + channels (Search, Social Sentiment, Creative Performance, traditional brand health metrics)
- Clearly articulate actions from insights to impact in-market tactics and communications, presenting to and working closely with the brand leadership team
- Drive testingusing internal or external vendor partner resources to assess impact of new campaigns or in-market creative across media channels to provide insights to our creative team
- Assess key messaging as an input to research; recommend messaging updates based on insights
- Become an expert in our industry's competitive landscape and proactively identify new opportunities based on research
- Contribute to company-wide understanding of our target consumer and how they behave
- Document and socialize consumer insights across the company, to ensure common understanding and help reinforce a culture of consumer-centricity
- Work collaboratively with other company researchers to share best practices and identify process improvements
- Focus externally on key industry trends and research best practices
Home security company
Simplisafe wants to make home security accessible to everyone
- Health Insurance - A comprehensive plan provides peace of mind for you and your family.
- Employee assistance program - Help through the difficult situations that come up at work and at home.
- Tuition reimbursement - We want you to keep learning, so we’ll cover part of your tuition.
- 401(k) - Saving for your future in the present.
- Unlimited vacation - Exempt employees take the time when you need it or want it. We mean it.
- Life and disability insurance - Coverage for when you need it most.
Company Core Values
- Customer obsessed
- Aim High
- No Ego
- One Team
- Life As We Climb
- Lean & Nimble