We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial designer who is eager to define, drive, and design the most complex and mission-critical company projects by leading others, building key partnerships, and inspiring the organization.
What you’ll do
- Be a speakerphone for the people we serve: discover provider and client needs through both qualitative and quantitative lens. Shape and share insights to inspire and align the organization.
- Inspire and align: Build key partnerships, and communicate cross functional design strategies and visions.
- Drive insight to action: drive insight into elegant solutions that meet and sometimes define business goals. Form strong customer-centric opinions that are loosely held.
- Connect-the-dots across disparate product areas: stay curious in each provider and client work-streams in order to uncover patterns and opportunities
- Build a design culture: engage in and inspire honest and clear communication, promoting a culture of care, empathy, and respect within and across teams.
Who you are
- 8+ years of product design experience (startup experience is a plus)
- An expert maker — you have a portfolio demonstrating shipment of multiple products successfully; strong expertise in applying interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows, as well as in visual design, information hierarchy, layout, composition, and typography.
- A leader — you’ll do anything to achieve your goal. You build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and communication skills. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and to motivate your teammates to do the same.
- A team player — you are collaborative by nature, relish in camaraderie and group wins, and are looked to by teammates as a steadfast partner and source of encouragement.
- You have a 0 to 1 mindset — you’re comfortable navigating ambiguity, partnering closely with product and engineering teammates to make decisions quickly, learn from them, and iterate. You aren’t afraid to put something out there to get rapid feedback.
The salary range for this position is $149 - 208K per year (please note, the large range is due to the multilevel nature of this position. We can bring someone on in either a Senior or Staff level).
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities