PR and Social Media Manager
Posted on 6/25/2022
Remote in USA
- 6+ years of professional experience in public relations or communications experience
- 3+ years managing multiple social media channels for an established brand
- Experience posting B2B content to LinkedIn and Twitter, preferred but not required
- Excellent writing skills with experience developing content for product launches, corporate initiatives, and executive communications
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Proactive approach to cross functional work
- Ability to think strategically and execute exceptionally well
- Curiosity to deliver at the highest level
- Passion for Omada's mission
- Manage the external PR agency to build PR plans that support Omada's product, and brand stories
- Create clear, compelling, and engaging social media content, including infographics, video and blog posts
- Drive organic social media programs including, day-to-day publishing, monitoring, and moderation, and strategies to increase followers and engagement across all social channels
- Work with the PR agency to activate the Executive Leadership team through both PR and social channels
- Manage the Omada Ambassador Program, creating social posts for employees to deploy
- Work with the People & Culture team to develop our employment brand on owned channels including Omadahealth.com, and help maintain updated messaging, images, and hiring announcements
- Track and monitor brand, PR and social media performance trends. Report actionable insights and KPI's on a monthly basis using Meltwater and Telescope platforms. Create a quarterly report demonstrating performance against company OKRs
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust