Posted on 4/7/2022
Remote in USA
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience, with at least 6 years in a management capacity
- CPA certification with Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Prior experience with a technology growth-stage company preferred
- Strong ethics and audit skills across all aspects of accounting and finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; a clear communicator
- Excellent supervisory, mentoring, and team-building skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a hands-on approach. Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Proven high standard of performance, eager to set and pursue aggressive goals and to work hard and smart to achieve them. Must be persistent, decisive, resourceful, proactive, and results-oriented
- Ability to understand all aspects of the organization's business and to convey information to people with varying levels of financial expertise
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Knowledge of Financial and ERP systems. Experience with Workday required
- Leads and directs accounting functions, all management and statutory financial reporting, revenue recognition, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and payroll. Ensuring timely and accurate monthly closings
- Deliver timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reports for the Executive Team and the Board of Directors
- Maintain the fixed assets records and assure accuracy of the assets, capitalized costs, and amortization/depreciation entries
- Ensure that data from systems interfacing with the general ledger is accurately and promptly posted
- Maintain and enhance effective policies and procedures for both the accounting team and the company at large which are well-documented, communicated, and monitored
- Maintain and communicate the chart of accounts in a manner which assures accurate, efficient, and timely financial reporting to meet the needs of GAAP, tax reporting, and management decision making
- Cost effectively manages the accounting organization by optimizing the use of technology, as well as building a scalable infrastructure to support the future growth of the company
- Maintain and enhance an effective internal control environment based on meaningful well-documented ongoing financial risk assessment
- Work with the COO and FP&A team to assist with budget development, risk management, insurance, and financial planning and analysis
- Assist with the provision of information for interim/annual audits
- Prepare and submit various local tax and regulatory filings in compliance with local statutes
- Serve as a resource for management on matters of tracking spending, fiscal control, regulatory compliance, and accounting and reporting best practices. Stay current on accounting requirements, in particular GAAP requirements, and advise leadership on these matters as relevant
- Generally assist as is required to drive Credible's company objectives
Credible's mission is to give you the tools and power you need to make confident financial decisions.
- Competitive health benefits
- Meaningful incentives
- Catered meals
- Open office space
- Continuing Education Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Get Results.
- Be Curious.
- Take Ownership.
- Be Bold.