Developer Support Engineer
Customer Success, Syncsketch
Posted on 3/31/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Experience building content production pipelines
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience developing and supporting APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Support the growth of the client base through the triage & resolution of software bugs and other technical issues that a client may raise
- Act in an advisory capacity to clients, helping them configure SyncSketch and integrate with our APIs
- Prevent support ticket escalations by understanding how to resolve common technical issues
- Track and call out client issues that require the attention of the product engineering teams
- Write both internal and client-facing documentation that reduces time-to-resolution for common support issues
- Familiarity with SQL databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience integrating with packages such as Maya, Nuke, Houdini, etc
- Foundational understanding of networking protocols and security certificates
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.