Sr. Technical Product Manager
Cloud, Infrastructure and Reliability, Remote
Updated on 2/6/2023
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- Ideally 6+ years of platform-oriented, cloud and infrastructure product management experience shipping products and technologies in a dynamic and fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong product development skills with a sound understanding of platform backend, cloud and platform-as-a-service technologies and ecosystem requirements
- Comfortable with modern technology and development practices
- Proven ability to deliver platform products from inception to delivery
- Ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in areas with limited experience
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- You have experience in working in scrum teams in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery and tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and business acumen preferred
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Be involved in helping the on-going management of our cloud infrastructure, backend and reliability deliverables by managing action items, projects, preparing documentation, and successfully communicating project and program status
- Handling all aspects of project management including timelines, prioritization
- Helping Drive capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and systems tuning
- Maintaining a product & feature roadmap and manage prioritization and tradeoffs among customer experience, platform performance and operational support load. Ensure clear communications of requirements to the business, capability, solutions, security & development teams
- Owning the product backlog & prioritize according to future operational and reliability needs
- Work with the various League engineering groups at defining vision and strategic direction
- Helping develop, monitor and deliver multi-level KPIs that drive reliability of League Platform Systems and Services at every level
- Communicating the team's strategic and tactical direction to all stakeholders
- Collaborating with other PMs (technical and non-technical) to source and promote changes to delivery cycles in order to boost reliability
- Balance governance, ownership and freedom against reliability, risk, cost and security
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.