Mba Intern, Product Strategy Consultant
Posted on 3/8/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL...
- You are familiar with the issues that arise when launching new products and can guide users through key work streams such as monetization, marketing and end-user experience design
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You are comfortable in ambiguous problem spaces, and are resourceful in building solutions that achieve customer objectives
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with our largest customers, and are able to achieve this objective while balancing competing priorities. You simultaneously create user-facing content for short-term solutions, while leading cross-functionally (e.g. Partner Marketing, Engineering, Legal, Sales) to develop long-term, scalable solutions
- You constantly strive to improve our users' implementation outcomes, including launch speed, solution adoption, and user satisfaction. You proactively help Stripe understand what factors influence these metrics and implement appropriate solutions
- You are an adept client relationship manager who is capable of engaging in business-level conversations and influence, without authority, at multiple levels of the organization, including C-level executives
- Finally, you enjoy building - you are the creative engine behind a best-in-class advisory offering that ultimately will be scaled to our global sales teams
- If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Current enrollment in a Masters of Business Administration program
- 2+ years of experience working in product strategy and/or go-to-market, with a track record of top performance
- Proven ability to influence users in a consultative fashion and execute on their product strategy
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and explain concepts to Stripe's largest users
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal internal processes
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and work cross- functionally to build and implement scalable solutions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Develop and deliver advisory workshops to provide best in class insights to our platform users, setting them up for a successful implementation
- Co-develop user product launch strategies to drive product adoption including marketing strategy, sales structure and operationalizing product within our users organizations
- Partner with other Sales, Partner Marketing, Product and Technical Services teams to develop thought-leadership on how to improve our Platform users journey when working with Stripe
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- A familiarity with APIs
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious