Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA
- Experienced and able to communicate effectively with business executives and leaders about the technical, account and financial aspects of their business relationship with Confluent
- Experience with the sales discovery process and customer service escalation models
- Experience running Executive level reviews in person
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric
- Honest and transparent partner to customers, winning and keeping their trust
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills
- Technically competent with a fundamental understanding of Confluent technology, offerings, and value proposition
- Experience in tracking sales activities, customer data, and customer status
- Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years B2B experience in account management, sales or consulting role with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies
- Salesforce.com experience
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and customer retention activities as a member of a sales team
- Serve as primary POC for assigned customers in securing renewal - including quotation, negotiation, and closing activities
- Submit accurate and timely renewal sales forecasts through Salesforce.com
- Identify and collaborate with the sales team regarding expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts
- Coordinate the engagement of other Confluent resources (e.g. Customer Operations, Customer Success, Sales, Sales Engineering, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly touchpoint goals for existing customers to ensure proactive cadence (e.g. every 30-days)
- Promote the use of Confluent features and technology
- Support and maintain relationships with key users and decision-makers at assigned customers, keeping them connected to value being added by our products
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution
- Develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Confluent
- Champion and advocate for Enterprise customer requirements within Confluent
- Contribute to continual improvements to our best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to meet long-term customer satisfaction and renewals goals
- Increase customer executive engagement and help arrange for executive invites to headquarters, marketing, and customer engagement events
- Consulting experience a plus
- Ability to command a room - public speaking experience a plus
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team