Business Systems Analyst, Sr. - People Systems
Posted on 5/6/2022
Remote • United States
- 4+ years of HRIS administration/configuration experience
- Experience being a team lead and/or facilitator
- Experience with business process analysis and business process improvement
- Experience producing visually appealing, persuasive, effective presentations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with some ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus and change management skills and ability to find the best solution, taking into account conflicting priorities and needs
- Experience building reports
- Advanced excel skills
- Administer, design, and scale our People Systems, primarily the HRIS
- Assist with administration of Performance Management Systems, Benefits Systems, Compensation Systems, and other People Systems
- Build cross-functional partnerships in order to translate business requirements into systems-driven solutions
- Own and/or support various modules within Workday, HCM, Benefits, Onboarding, and Core/Advanced Compensation
- Lead and support continuous improvement and optimization of existing systems and programs
- Document end-to-end business processes, maintain best practices, procedures, and controls
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to security, compliance, technology, and best practices and make recommendations for process or service improvements
- Experience implementing, configuring, or consulting on an enterprise Saas HCM System
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- At least one full-cycle Workday implementation
- Experience working with and configuring other business systems (Greenhouse, Reflektive, etc.)
- Experience with supporting global initiatives and programs
Open-source code hosting
GitHub is on a mission is to build a global platform for developer collaboration. The company operates an open-source coding hosting and collaboration platform
- A diverse and inclusive workplace - At GitHub, we think that a diverse company is a strong company, and we work hard to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace. Learn more about our commitment to diversity.
- Work happier - Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Lead from any location - GitHub is a remote-first company with offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Whether you live near an office or not, GitHub believes you can do your best work wherever you are. If you work remotely, you will receive a stipend to outfit your home office and receive reoccurring reimbursement refreshes.
- Put your health and family first - You’ll enjoy 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings, including coverage for dependents. We also offer five months of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year.
- Find your zen - GitHub provides a monthly wellness stipend designed to cover anything from gym memberships, massage, meditation apps, or any other wellness related expenses.
- Invest in your future - At GitHub, you’ll have a stake in the future success of our platform with equity grants. For full-time employees, we offer competitive 401k planning with a 50% company match up to the IRS 402(g) annual limit.
- Keep growing - Learn how you learn best. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
- Give back to your community - We believe in sharing our time, resources, and products to contribute to positive social impact. GitHub matches charitable donations up to $15,000 per calendar year. And for each hour (up to 40 hours) of volunteering per year, you will receive $20 to donate to an organization of your choice.
- Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.