It Interaction Designer
Posted on 4/26/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- You must be comfortable working with ambiguity and working collaboratively across various geographies and functions. Collaboration, storytelling, ideation, prototyping quickly and well, and great communication are an essential skillset for this job
- If you are motivated by challenging and dynamic UX goals in an enterprise environment, this position could be a match for you
- Communicate well and work collaboratively on an agile, global team focused on shared goals
- Growth mindset and desire to continue learning
- Quickly designer
- Good to comprehend complex workflows into a design
- Understands technical constraints and create the best experience possible under those constraints
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or other related program OR at least 5 Years of equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience including: UX methods specifically interaction design (task flows, wireframes, prototypes), information architecture/navigation)
- 1+ Years of Designing both low and high fidelity prototypes
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating design outputs
- Advanced English level
- Turning UX research, task flows or other business process documentation into solid design recommendations and sketches
- Figma intermediate to expert skills
- Accessibility knowledge (designing with accessibility in mind)
- Knowledge of and/or experience developing design systems
- Knowledge of and/or experience with enterprise IT environment and systems
- 1+ years of experience working in an enterprise IT environment in a corporate setting
- 1+ years of experience working with teams that include diverse skill sets (design, research, engineering, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience translating UX research into UX artifacts and designs
- 1+ years of experience with basic UX research and evaluation methods such as usability testing, interviews, surveys, personas, journey mapping, heuristic evaluations
- Design information structures and navigation, task flows, and wireframes with view descriptions specifying the detailed content and behavior
- You would specify display texts, icons, graphics and additional custom widgets
- You would need to understand user functionality vs. systems functionality and group user, systems functions and information into a cohesive structure
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity