Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate SRE Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team! As an SRE Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) to ensure the stability, scalability, and performance of our critical systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of technology and to be a part of a team that is pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the field of SRE. We are looking for someone who is passionate about SRE and has a proven track record in leading SRE teams to success.
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of SREs
- Drive the adoption of Chaos Engineering practices to identify and remediate system weaknesses
- Work closely with the MLOps team to operationalize machine learning models in production
- Develop and maintain SLOs, SLIs and error budgets for our systems
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that services are designed for high availability and scalability
- Partner with other leaders in the organization to prioritize and execute initiatives that drive reliability and performance
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing SRE teams
- Strong understanding of Chaos Engineering and MLOps
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Excellent leadership skills and a passion for coaching and mentoring team members
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
We are seeking a driven and motivated SRE Manager who has a passion for technology and a track record of delivering results. If you have a love for SRE, a leadership mindset, and a desire to be part of a team that is at the forefront of innovation, we want to hear from you!
Join our team and help us make a difference in the world through technology. Apply now!
Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.