Senior Risk Analyst
Collections and Recovery Policy & Treatment
Posted on 3/17/2023
Frisco, TX, USA
- 3+ years of Collections and Recovery industry experience with a focus in risk analytics work experience
- Expertise in analyzing large datasets using SAS/SQL/Python/R and other statistical analysis packages to read test results and deliver on strategies to improve member contact and overall loss prevention
- High motivation to drive change, eager to learn, and able to work collaboratively in a complex and fluid environment
- Possess an analytics background and the strategic acumen to draw strategic insights from data using database and statistical analysis tools to inform decisions and support SoFi's overarching strategic goals relative to loss prevention
- Strong collections industry knowledge, including a sound understanding of relevant regulations like FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA
- Proven analytical skills in conducting sophisticated analysis using customer performance data to solve business problems; a demonstrated ability to synthesize and communicate analysis to peers and senior management
- Affinity for problem solving and detailed work
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate well with teammates and business partners and influence business decisions
- The ideal candidate will possess an analytics background and the strategic acumen that draws strategic insights from data using database and statistical analysis tools to inform decisions and support SoFi's overarching strategic goals relative to loss prevention
- This individual will bring new ways of thinking, data sources, technologies, and capabilities to SoFi. They must also bring strong collections industry knowledge, including a sound understanding of relevant regulations
- Design, construct, and optimize Forbearance, ReAge and Settlement Programs across all Consumer Lending products at SoFi Bank, N.A
- BS/BA preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience solving data heavy problems
- Machine learning experience
- A passion for well-tested code and utilizing testing frameworks
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.