Director, Consumer Panel
Posted on 5/26/2022
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Consumer Panel data (Nielsen or IRI)
- Marketing and/or sales analytics with a CPG company or data/research supplier
- Client-facing experience utilizing syndicated data for insight storytelling is a big plus
- Strong project management and process skills with experience utilizing Excel and PowerPoint to deliver data. Strong visualization experience preferred
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate subject preferred (e.g. Stats, Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.)
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture
- Use strong quantitative analysis skills and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry expertise in syndicated data to develop informed, actionable recommendations to client stakeholders
- Execute, analyze and present findings to our CPG clients' category management and brand and trade marketing groups
- Collaborate with other parts of the organization to achieve revenue and project goals
- Use your energy and motivation to evaluate research data, find key points, and recommend action steps to directly impact the bottom line for our clients
- Manage and lead resources both directly and indirectly
- Achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity
- Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met
- Interest to expand knowledge base into the Natural/Organic industry is a plus
Dedicated Servers, Bare Metal, VPS, Cloud, Server Hosting, Web Hosting, Datacenter, Colocation, Managed Services
- Extracurricular Activities
- Agile Work Environment
- Parental Leave
- Bike Storage
- Flexible Schedules
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Wellness Program
- Direct: We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined: We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate: We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaorative: We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.