Posted on 11/21/2022
Greenwood Village, CO, USA
- You exhibit exceptional UX and UI design skills and are able to implement in Unity
- You exhibit excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- You adapt to project guidelines and propose improvements
- You optimize implementation and technical workflows
- You are able to animate and implement motion designs and visual effects
- You document technical and aesthetic guidelines pertaining to UX and UI
- You openly give and receive feedback with a goal to help your team
- You cultivate a helpful, friendly and inspiring work environment
- You have experience working in the mobile game industry
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world's best games
- Located in Europe's most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
- As a UI/UX Designer at Wooga, you would be working with a multidisciplinary team to create engaging user experience designs that intrigue our audiences and inspire our team
- Design exceptional user interfaces and visual designs based on the project style guide
- Implement features and menus in Unity while optimizing the game and workflow
- High standard of quality, keen attention to detail and a thoughtful exchange of constructive feedback is fundamental in this role
- Participate in the company's success - we offer a quarterly scheme!