Flowcode is the offline to online company, building direct connections for brands and consumers. By unifying data-driven design with the latest in QR technology, Flowcode enables contactless connection with speed, security, and ease. Privacy-compliant, ultra-fast scanning, and designed with intention, Flowcode is the number one trusted QR provider.
Founded by the former CEO of AOL and President of Google Americas, we are a team of large company executives, startup founders, engineers, scientists, artists, and designers - who are all data-obsessed. Flowcode is always looking to increase our potential as a company. We are focused on building a powerfully diverse workforce, not just because it is the right thing to do but because it expands the potential of our team exponentially.
About the AE Role
As an Account Executive, you’ll get to build your own vertical, establishing Flowcode as an industry-pioneering product. You’ll work alongside a product-minded sales team and help shape our future strategy by informing our product roadmap with your insights and learnings from the field. You’ll be at home in this role if you are interested in breaking new ground and contributing to the success of a business from its earliest days. Flowcode is uniquely positioned to lead a new and groundbreaking market in the offline data attribution space, are you ready to help us get there?
In this role, you will:
- Build your own vertical, establishing Flowcode as an industry-pioneering product
- Oversee the sales lifecycle from strategy, prospecting, outreach, consultation, pricing, and contract negotiation of enterprise products
- Work closely with our CEO, CRO, product, finance, and strategy teams to understand trends, analyze our customer insights, and scope new opportunities for growth
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with senior stakeholders at partner companies while constantly finding new ways to improve existing deals and partnerships
- Use strong creativity and analytical thinking to ideate new use cases, value propositions, business models, and ways of expanding product adoption
- Evaluate, negotiate, and see deals through to successful completion
- Translate long-term business goals into tangible OKRs and maintain a clear strategic vision without sacrificing quality in the details
- Develop repeatable processes and best practices for scale
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated ability in a sales, strategic partnerships, business development, or market expansion role
- Experience in a consumer-facing startup. Background in a consumer SaaS platform or data products are a major plus. Industry experience in Leisure + Hospitality, Travel, Financial Services, Automotive, or Retail are also a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and reasoning skills as a well experience sourcing data and deriving insights that drive influence
- Clear and concise communications skills that can be tailored to a variety of audiences
- A demonstrated level of interest and initiative to drive you to take on new problems and challenges before being asked
- Execution-focused vision to approach problems strategically but quickly and with rapid results as priority
- A steadfast customer focus and product centricity that seeks and incorporates feedback received internally and externally
- Resourcefulness and a strong desire to work in a fast-moving, lean startup environment
You can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
- A generous benefits program featuring unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical benefits, a parental leave policy, lunch stipends, team offsites, and much more."
More about Flowcode
Our companion product, Flowpage, organizes your digital footprint in one mobile-first landing page, creating a seamless experience to more deeply connect with audiences while tracking real-time analytics. Paired together, our tech allows consumers and creators to connect the real world to the digital world instantly and magically. Flowcode is currently used by more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The current range for this role is $90K - $120K OTE + equity. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Flowcode has been committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, capabilities, and perspectives since Day 1. We will always celebrate what makes us each unique and therefore take equal opportunity seriously. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Flowcode has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers 2023.
We have a hybrid work culture with our Headquarters located in Soho NYC.