THE COMPANY: Since 1980, Stevens Transport has remained the primary choice of the Fortune 500 for delivery of perishable items and is the largest family-owned and operated climate-controlled freight company in Texas. Family is a top priority at Stevens and those values are integrated into everything we do, every day. Our award-winning service and reputation paired with state-of-the-art equipment has made us the pioneer of the industry.
Stevens Transport Corporate offices as well as it’s many departments and family of companies, reside on a massive 75-acre campus just East of Dallas. As a debt free, multi entity logistics conglomerate, Stevens Transport injects unmatched integrity into a corporate business model that reflects a track record of consistent growth and success. As “America’s Trucking Family” and one of the nation’s premier employers, we understand that our biggest “assets” are our people that support the continuous growth.
If you are looking to continue with a rewarding career in Transportation & Logistics, come join the over 750 corporate family members with an exciting opportunity waiting for you!!
THE ROLE: Under the umbrella of Stevens Transport Companies, our third-party logistics operation is actively seeking a Director of Total Logistics Sales. This role is designed for those who wants to cultivate new opportunities for our (3PL) Third-party logistics Solutions.
This role has a competitive base pay along with a NO CAP bonus incentive!
- 3+ years of new account development for (3PL) Third-party logistics Solutions experience (Must be a Hunter)
- Highly proficient user of CRM platforms & New Business Development Research Tools such as ZoomInfo or LinkedIn
- Enterprise Truckload Account experience
- Attention to detail & a sense of urgency for customer concern
- Broad functional experience in:
- . 1) Lead Generation
- . 2) B2B Logistics Sales
- . 3) Pricing
- . 4) Profitability Management
- . 5) Competitive Market analysis
- . 6) Strategic new customer development
- Develop a strategic sales plan for new client development
- Manage RFP bids to final award
- Drive revenue expansion
- Effectively follow process for documentation in CRM Sales tools for maximum penetration and efficiency
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- (3PL) Third-party logistics account experience
- Experience as a superior relationship builder
- Local or willing to relocate to Dallas, Tx area
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, logistics or supply chain
- Book of business with established customer portfolio
- CRM utilization experience
If you are a driven individual who thrives in an environment poised for growth to already long-standing industry leading organization, then come make Stevens Transportation Total Logistics your new home.