Growth Design Manager
Posted on 2/15/2022
London, UK • Remote • United Kingdom
- Experience managing a Growth Design team or working on growth-oriented projects
- A passion for how the people who report to you perform, feel, and grow. The ability to develop a genuine relationship with people and help them succeed
- Experience designing systems of growth across Onboarding, Engagement, Expansion and Retention. This isn't solely a people management role-you'll also be involved with and guide the product work, and influence group level strategy. All of our managers care deeply about and actively engage in our product development process, details, and outcomes
- End-to-end expertise with Product Design and Growth Design. Our Growth designers identify as Product Designers that are especially analytical and business oriented systems thinkers. You don't need to be a specialist in all of these things, but you should be able to have informed, intelligent conversations
- Ability to envision and lead change. There are many things that we still need to evolve and improve about how we work, and design managers are a key part in driving that change. We're looking for someone who aligns with our values, but also who brings fresh opinions and ideas about what makes us better
- Passionate about building a world class Growth Design team
Intercom's mission is to make internet business personal. Their vision at Intercom is to bring a Messenger-first, personal experience, to all customer and business communication.
- We reward our people - All full-time Intercom employees are offered a rewards program that includes competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- We love to learn - There are so many opportunities here to learn and build a career. We support employees' growth by offering a wide range of continuing education options, including core skills, management training, and guided learning.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously - We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as employee assistance programs and mental health resources. We also offer flexible time off, significant paid family leave, and more.
- The world has changed. So has the way we work - The majority of our employees say they prefer a hybrid model of work—some in-office time, some WFH—so that's our current approach. No matter what, though, we're committed to listening to our team.
- We’re optimistic and positive
- We think big and start small
- We obsess about our customers’ success
- We go further together
- We’re confident, yet humble
- We make every day count