Market Growth Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Orlando, FL, USA • Tampa, FL, USA • Miami, FL, USA
- You have 0-2 years experience in banking, consulting, business operations, strategy, operations, technology, or related fields
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You are self-motivated and driven, and want to develop a career in strategy & operations
- You are adaptable and highly collaborative
- You excel in client facing conflict resolution tactics
- You have prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong computer proficiency including good knowledge of Microsoft/GSuite applications
- You have excellent project management and organizational skills, and an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- You can own outcomes and positively improve our growth metrics
- You want to shape the direction of the company
- You make data driven decisions
- Help build and execute local strategy - Create and implement operational strategy to win with customers, merchants and dashers
- Curate and implement hyper local field activations
- Support merchants in resolving merchandising and tablet pain points on an ad-hoc basis
- Build relationships within your community through leveraging local knowledge, company data, and in person field visits
- Support cross-functionally in providing local insights, and gathering crucial data required to launch new verticals and improve existing products
- Work with the regional strategy & operations team to build consensus and execute
- Be the expert on your city - sharing insights from data and your work in the field to improve our business
- Formally report results and findings on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Track OKRs and market performance in your area
- Achieve growth and profitability goals
- Analyze - Build data analysis, learn to use SQL, and compile first-hand inputs from consumers/restaurants/dashers to understand the city's strengths and weaknesses, competitive pressures and opportunity areas across different products
- Engage - Implement scalable programs and best practices to provide an outstanding operation (i.e. make sure we have Dashers on the road, where we need them, when we need them)
- Experiment - Use data to run tests on everything from merchandising, consumer growth and merchant operations. Embrace the challenge of having multiple paths forward and no right answer
- Collaborate - Explore growth opportunities alongside our partners in Operations, Business Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to support strategic projects and harness opportunities crucial to the growth of the Florida region
- Grow - Help the business get 1% better every day
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.