Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Google Cloud Platform
- 4+ years professional software engineering experience using one or more modern languages such as Java, C#, Golang (Go), C++, etc
- 4+ years professional software development experience on backend/infrastructure systems
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals and experience with Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience delivering projects with material impact, and collaborating within and across teams and roles (Product Management, SRE, Data Science, ML engineering, etc)
- Drive engineering projects for architecting, designing, developing, and operating an end-to-end service platform for customers looking to leverage Moloco's ML-driven advertising technology stack, services and infrastructure
- Design, build and test server side that handles millions of requests per second. Our tech stack is built in Java and Golang and integrates with Google Cloud Products including Bigtable, BigQuery, Dataflow, etc
- Build streamlined platforms to enhance big data processing and machine learning pipelines
- Own the communication, coordination, and facilitation of cross-functional PAS engineering projects across Moloco's engineering organization
- Identify risks in executing projects and develop mitigation plans & strategies
- Interest in monetization or digital advertising technology business
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in Cloud or BigData platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, DataFlow, Spark, Beam, BigQuery etc.)
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.