Integrated Campaign Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 4-7 years of brand, PR, or agency experience
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required; ability to present well, read a room, and facilitate meetings
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, flawless attention to detail, tireless work ethic, tenacious follow-up
- Has a talent for efficiency, is self motivated, and collaborative
- Experience in managing complex marketing communications & campaigns
- Create inspiring marketing briefs that bring our marketing campaign moments to life
- Facilitate conversations with Marketing leadership for feedback and approval on briefs and deliverables
- Identify optimal time to kick off each project based on the yearly calendar and build out project timelines in advance
- Understanding of best practices and performance per channel, in order to make recommendations on deliverables per channel
- Lead, from planning to execution, flawless integrated marketing campaigns across all channels (owned, earned, and paid), with humility and hunger, while optimizing project plans in order to reach our KPIs
- Partner with Creative Operations Manager & Channel Managers to determine optimal campaign deployment for maximum impact, while also project managing the day-to-day
- Proactively communicate project statuses and updates to the team, ensuring projects are executed with precision, timeliness, and attention to detail
- Collaborate closely with country marketing managers and act as key POC for localization of international campaigns
- Serve as point of contact with external project stakeholders and manage relationships as needed
- Anticipate and navigate around potential risks and have the ability to see around corners; must proactively identify problems and offer alternative solutions
- Know how and when to involve other departments/stakeholders and escalate
- Improve quality and cohesion of integrated marketing campaigns by way of process and workflow updates
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal