Posted on 3/5/2023
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business Degree with a concentration in Accounting, required
- 1+ years of accounting work experience, preferred
- Public Accounting experience, preferred
- Current CPA or CPA eligibility, preferred
- Experience in SAP, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable to change, both big and small
- Constant desire to learn and challenge others to find the best solution; not afraid of failure
- Investigate manufacturing cost variances and implement robust process solutions to eliminate recurring variances across our manufacturing sites
- This role will partner closely with the site finance leaders
- Support day to day accounting and reporting activities
- Ensure accurate standard costs and inventory management across our manufacturing sites
- Review Bills of Materials (BOM) & Routers and work with engineering and operations teams to correct BOMs and Routers
- Analyze Excess and Obsolete (E&O) inventory to ensure we are properly reserved and provide leadership on ways to mitigate E&O going forward
- Ensure inventory is properly stated, internal controls are adequate, and implement process improvements where needed
- Support (PI) process including preparing the SAP system for PI and ensuring all transactions are properly completed for a clean beginning and ending inventory balance
- Work with the operations team to provide reporting and analytics and identify potential cost out opportunities
- Understand impact of material economics changes for actuals, forecast and profit plan working with the supply chain management team
- Assists the leadership with special projects as required
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team