Email Marketing Specialist
Posted on 2/1/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or marketing role
- Ability to manage multiple projects and learn new technologies
- You are detail-oriented: You follow systematic production and Q&A processes to ensure that emails are executed flawlessly
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: You're a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you are skilled at working cross-functionally
- Manage emails as they move through all steps of the email production channel. Build emails in our campaign tool
- Suggest ideas to continuously improve our email marketing programs and processes, including campaign development, production, quality assurance, and more
- Monitor analytics and generate reports to help the channel measure and optimize results
- Report results and learnings to the team
- Ensure the success of email execution by conducting thorough QA of all email elements
- Experience managing or building email campaigns is a plus
- HTML knowledge is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.