Art Director, Corporate Marketing
Posted on 3/19/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Remote
Adobe Creative Suite
- A stellar portfolio, featuring real-world examples of how you art direct, design, build, and conceptualize purposeful, differentiated narratives, corporate campaign and story, collateral, content marketing and demand generation via social media, events
- A history of successfully art directing 3D artists, motion graphics artists, photo and video teams, and traditional designers in the creation of marketing projects
- Demonstration of fundamental principles of art direction and graphic design for brand, layout, typography, video, photography, and 3D
- Expertise in the application of brand systems and guidelines to real-world projects
- Ownership of confident creative thinking of web, print, social, event, and video projects, and how you work in a non-linear, agile manner
- A love for technology; a passion to understand hi-tech products from the inside out
- Your passion to take intent and direction from your peers and leaders and apply your art direction skills to build a vision, iterate quickly, revise, and produce outstanding work
- Evidence of how you seek out and evangelize the latest creative and design industry trends and technologies, and embrace change
- Extensive experience and knowledge of technical and traditional art processes and production pipelines
- You live in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. AfterEffects, Omniverse, Cinema4D, Blender or/and Maya experience is a big plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and tracking your work in job tracking tools such as Workfront
- 12+ years of proven experience working with established brands, building or extending design systems, and/or campaigns, collaborating with senior executive level leadership teams
- A BFA, BS, or MFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience
- Have you worked with a technology-forward company? Show us how you can visualize ideas and narratives that communicate sophisticated technical subjects simply, and bring out the human element behind the magic. Share ownable campaign concepts that the intended audiences "got"
Designer & manufacturer of computer chips & graphics processors
NVIDIA is on a mission to solve the world's most stimulating technology problems – in industries ranging from gaming to scientific exploration.
- Speed & Agility
- Intellectual Honesty
- One Team