Data visualization & storytelling learning manager
Posted on 6/24/2022
- At Canva, we celebrate diversity
- We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company
- We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture
- So, even if you don't think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you!
- You will work closely with our customer success managers, customers and subject matter experts to identify learning goals. This will lead to making effective content and establishing the right methods to achieve these goals
- Establish evaluation metrics to measure the impact of the learning program, and to analyze whether it has achieved its goals and had the required business impact
- Constantly review, refresh and improve our learning materials and methods, based on:
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human