Principal Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience managing products through their entire lifecycle with a track record of successful delivery of multiple software/SaaS products 6+ years of product management experience Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or technology related field. MBA preferred
- Demonstrated agile development experience in identifying customer and business problems, crafting the product vision, writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience, and leading the execution team to deliver on time and on budget
- Good project management skills and track record of executing through virtual teams - effective relationship and influencing skills
- Significant product background and industry expertise within one or more of the following industries information, systems integrator, professional services consultancy, major Credit and/or Compliance information user, data; must be B2B
- Highly organized, even in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage trade-offs
- Demonstrable experience in managing all areas of the product mix and developing and action recommendations to improve margins and revenues
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- To be the lead Product Management owner for Dun & Bradstreet's key UK and Ireland markets
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive environment of the markets to feel the International and Global Product organisation with product requirements to enable a plan to meet identified commercial targets, using all elements of the product mix
- Key stakeholder in key market definition of product roadmap across the International Finance and Risk Solutions portfolio
- For UK/I -owned solutions, lead the Product Management lifecycle activities includes:
- UK Lending Intelligence product suite (Commercial Credit Data Sharing)
- UK Blended consumer
- UK and Ireland Credit Reports
- Value Added Monitoring System
- Global Financials
- For UK/Ireland act as the primary interface with the International and Global Product organisations
- Coordinate product lifecycle changes and works with colleagues in technology, operations, sales and marketing communications to implement effectively
- Liaise with Customer Experience, Marketing, Technology and Content to ensure that cross-border and local market product requirements are met wherever possible
- Ensure product quality meets requirements on a daily basis and champions activity to address issues
- Identify and capture opportunities (including new product development), anticipate threats; and lead product recommendations and actions to address them
- Work with Go To Market colleagues in to ensure effective positioning and that campaigns are successfully implemented
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
Company Core Values
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.