Business Systems Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 5+ years of experience overall experience in a Business Systems or Product Management role
- 3+ years of experience administrating & customizing enterprise software systems in support of direct-to-consumer and/or wholesale businesses
- 3+ years collaborating with IT, Product Management, or engineering teams to deliver custom solutions
- Experience working with software integrations and a working knowledge of iPaaS (Boomi, Workato, Zapier, Tray.io, etc.). While you don't need to have personally developed full-service integrations, you should feel comfortable troubleshooting integration issues, updating field mappings, and delivering requirements to architects or engineers regarding software integrations
- Prior experience supporting systems-related process improvement and complex technology projects
- Experience providing support/consultation to Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Order Fulfillment teams
- Experience with documenting processes and business requirements
- Experience with change management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Salesforce or Netsuite certifications are a plus
- Serve as the first point of contact for business users from operations, product, supply chain, or finance who require system, process, or data support
- Meet with key stakeholders to gather and translate business requirements into technical and functional system specifications
- Triage and troubleshoot system issues and support requests, providing resolution or escalating issues involving broken functionality, integrations, and support
- Monitor trends in support requests to identify recurring questions that can be addressed with new or updated functionality, documentation, and/or training
- Support reporting and KPI tracking requests when needed
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation and training on system functionality and business processes
- Drive adoption of new and existing tools through monitoring, training, documentation, enhancement requests, and stakeholder engagement
- Support the Director of Business Systems with administrative responsibilities such as roadmap updates and consolidation, ad-hoc reporting, and stakeholder communication
- Define and drive the strategy to improve and maintain Data hygiene and reliability. Develop reporting and automation tools to monitor and respond to data quality issues and address root causes
- Day-to-day management of small to medium-sized projects related to business systems
- Coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure system changes meet business requirements
- Work to align with other BSAs, operations, product, and systems teams on cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with support ticketing systems and processes. points for Agile (Scrum or Kanban) in JIRA
- Functional understanding of database technologies is a plus; SQL is preferred
- Netsuite or ERP/MRP Experience is a plus
- Direct to Consumer experience is a plus
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal