Posted on 10/31/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- You're a capable resolver of cross-functional team conflicts through a keen understanding of organizational dynamics and business challenges
- You represent the mission of the sales org and DoorDash core values
- You know how to recruit, screen, interview and hire IC's and Leaders onto your team
- You are regarded as a leader among leaders and consistently bring new ways of thinking and problem-solving
- You know how to be a top-performer, increase your team's productivity and you've helped others do the same as a peer mentor or leader of leaders
- You're able to navigate sales management tools (e.g. SFDC, Outreach and Chorus) easily, and can provide supporting analysis and reporting to drive decisions and team improvement
- You are comfortable working towards company OKRs, effectively analyzing trends and opportunities, as well as the drivers impacting the results
- You can work extremely effectively, both independently and in collaborative environments, as the situation demands
- In addition to the above, having speciality skills that closely align with any or all of our three focus areas noted above, is preferred
- Be a key stakeholder for sales decisions and vision for the Presale team and Inside Sales organization
- Own the relationship with other SSMs and directors within and peripheral to your org and effectively rally the vision of the company
- Own and create the ecosystem around cross-functional team building
- Manage an organization or a sizable team with the responsibility of ensuring its effectiveness and continued growth
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.