Senior/Staff Machine Learning Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with training and deploying Deep Learning models
- Experience with production Machine Learning pipelines: dataset creation, training frameworks, metrics pipelines
- Fluency in C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematics skills
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- Develop new algorithms to model and recognize the future behavior of all other agents in the world
- Leverage our large-scale machine learning infrastructure to discover new solutions and push the boundaries of the field
- Engineer software that runs on-vehicle to efficiently execute our algorithms in real time
- Develop metrics and tools to analyze errors and understand improvements of our systems
- Collaborate with engineers on Perception and Planning to solve the overall Autonomous Driving problem in complex urban environments
- Conference or Journal publications in Machine Learning or Robotics related venues
- Prior experience with Prediction and/or autonomous vehicles in general
- Fluency in Python
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.