Specialist – Project Lead Production
Updated on 12/7/2023
Manufactures next-generation all-electric trucks and SUVs
Scout Motors Inc. is a company that not only values its rich heritage but also embraces the future, as evidenced by its commitment to developing the next generation of all-electric trucks and rugged SUVs. The company's culture is deeply rooted in exploration, hard work, and community, fostering an environment where employees are encouraged to be visionaries and leaders. With a competitive edge in the electric vehicle industry, Scout Motors is leading the charge by reimagining an American icon and creating jobs, making it an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 211%
1 year growth↑ 1300%
2 year growth↑ 1300%
Detroit, MI, USA • Columbia, SC, USA
- Over 4 years of professional experience in the automotive industry.
- Project management and technical expertise in passenger car production.
- A proven track record of involvement in automotive projects from concept phase to series production, including achieving product development process milestones in production.
- Experience in managing high budgets (capital and operating expenses) and complex schedules related to the product development process and its milestones.
- Strong project management skills, enabling you to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- A deep understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent strategic thinking abilities.
- Proven technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong criteria-based decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and in written and presentation formats.
- A solid technical background and understanding of the automotive industry, including current trends and developments.
- Experience with agile or scrum methodologies.
- Act as the bridge between product management and production.
- Organize and facilitate meetings and discussions with cross-functional teams to review progress, address challenges, and drive alignment and implementation related to production.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project objectives, requirements, and deliverables.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders, including engineering teams and senior executives to ensure alignment and support for production.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and monitor project activities to ensure adherence to project scope, timeline, and budget.
- Proactively assess and validate the plausibility of production cost estimations by engaging and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- Track project progress, identify potential risks, and propose mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among project team members, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and regulatory requirements in the automotive sector.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, prepare meeting agendas, and document meeting minutes.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project team members, assisting in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Evaluate project outcomes, gather lessons learned, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Experience with electric vehicle production.
- Knowledge of all-electric pick-up truck and rugged SUV marketplace.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the development of new products or technologies.
- Experience in the automotive electrification industry.
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles.