ICT Senior Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
We champion design with the goal of improving lives.
By combining our expertise with all of the next generation tools that technology has to offer, we provide high performance engineering, consulting and commissioning solutions for the built environment. We are committed to being the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity and commitment. Through our highly collaborative approach, we engage with our clients to help them meet their challenges head on.
Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Science, or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- 7-10 years of audiovisual, telecom, IT, or security design experience in a variety of markets including critical facilities (data centers, call centers, trading floors, etc.), healthcare, aviation, sports and entertainment, corporate interiors, and educational facilities
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of active network systems and structured cabling design
- Has general working knowledge of Wi-Fi network and telephony design concepts, generating heat maps, etc
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit preferred
- Certification such as P.E., ICT certification (PSP, CPP, CTS, CTS-D, RCDD, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, PMP, etc.) required
- As a technology systems consultant, you will support the design efforts on a wide range of projects. You will work closely with senior and supervising consultants performing calculations and laying out highly technical spaces. Individuals in this position must demonstrate the ability to progress from basic design work assignments to more complicated and involved projects working in conjunction with a technical team. Responsible for providing trade specific system design layout (utilizing CAD/BIM); calculations (utilizing appropriate software); and other related design services including coordination with the designs of other trades (architectural and engineering / internal and external) under the guidance of more senior technical staff
- Additional Responsibilities: