Senior Software Engineer-Livesocial
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Toronto, ON, Canada
- As a key player in the team's problem-solving-process - you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code or refactor a significant piece of code
- Comfortable being responsible for designing fully functioning, debugged code with required documentation that meets development goals
- You're full of fresh ideas and you love helping users
- You are a smart and succinct communicator, that is great at problem solving
- A team player comfortable working with multiple teams to meet their goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant full stack work experience within SAAS environment
- Proven experience with Cordova
- Experience building responsive UI components, including cross browser and device support
- Experience with backend integration of third-party API services (RESTFul/JSON)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Familiar with unit test frameworks, preferably Mocha/Chai
- Explore new technologies and industry trends and bring your findings to life in our products
- Drive technical and architectural decisions across our teams
- Collaborate on projects, creating solutions relating to architecture, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements
- Some experience with AngularJS is a plus
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth