Flex Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 8/2/2022
Remote • United States
- Minimum 4 + years for Enterprise and Verticals
- Experience selling into Healthcare, FinServ, or ISV Verticals
- Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K
- Demonstrable experience increasing your pipeline within current customers as well as net new logos
- Proven experience communicating, negotiating, and closing with executives and stakeholders
- Confirmed ability to lead complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience
- Ability to travel where and when as necessary to support your team's success
- Lead Flex opportunities for your assigned vertical (Healthcare, ISV, FinServ) and be responsible for maintaining and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute successful sales in partnership with Sales Engineers and Partner teams, including negotiating terms and managing the contract process
- Grow pipeline in collaboration with Marketing and Demand Gen Teams as well as individual prospecting in the assigned territory/vertical
- Drive sales campaigns in the territory/vertical to create opportunities and long term revenue growth
- Manage relationships for key and strategic customers
- Overachieve on annual sales quota targets
- Collaborate with Twilio colleagues to optimize share of wallet based on customer need
- Evangelize and be a Flex spokesperson internally and externally, and display the radical transformation of the contact center solution market
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time
- Based in Colorado: $129,600 - $162,000
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $144,000 - $180,000
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- This role is eligible to earn commissions
- Previous experience selling cloud based enterprise solutions, Contact Center is required, CRM or Field Service solution space is an added
- Experience working with customers going through digital transformation journeys and migrations to the cloud
- Previous experience with value selling
- Previous contact center operations knowledge a plus
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives